| COURSE CONTENT
- To present components and set up of Da Vinci Xi dual console surgical robot (console, patient cart and vision cart).
- To present abdominal port sites for different abdominal procedures.
- To present robotic instruments used for different robotic abdominal procedures.
- To present robot docking and undocking (including emergency undocking)
- Hands-on training basic skills exercises on Da Vinci Xi robotic simulator
- Live case observation in the operating room
- Video presentation of the robotic surgical cases, challenging cases and management of complications
- Instruments, equipments and sutures used for each procedure will be presented.
| EDUCATIONAL METHODS
- Live case operation observation
- Video presentation
- Hands-on training on the Da Vinci Xi robotic simulator
| TARGET AUDIENCE
- General Surgeons
- Prof. Tarık Esen
- Prof. Dursun Buğra
- Prof. Bülent Urman
- Prof. M. Derya Balbay
- Prof. Emre Balık
- Prof. Çağatay Taşkıran
- Prof. Yakup Kordan
- Prof. A. Erdem Canda
- Dr. Orhan Ağcaoğlu
- Dr. Doğan Vatansever
- Dr. M. Can Kiremit
- Dr. Ersin Köseoğlu
- 6 Attendees per session
- Course Language: English
- Course Duration: 2 Days
For accommodation and travel, please contact with email@example.com